REGULATORY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING (FOOD, COSMETICS, AND RELATED PRODUCTS)
After jumping over the hurdles of translating and reformatting your labels and related packages for foreign markets, there is one more challenge standing in your way. Each country has complicated and specific compliance regulations and guidelines surrounding label design that must be followed to distribute your products. PLG is here to help.
Our capabilities include food, cosmetic and related product review for these target countries:
COMPLIANCE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- English/Target Language translation
- Conversion of U.S. packaging/labels into bilingual packaging labels
- Format Bilingual Nutrition Facts Charts
- Label and/or formula modification in order to meet national standards.
- Provide guidance regarding Target Country regulations
- Full graphic design services
- Labels that meet compliance with regulations based on our professional knowledge and vast experience in this field.
The compliance review process typically consists of the following steps:
- Client provides English artwork files of the labels to be compliant for target market.
- PLG sends a quotation for approval. Once approved, the project begins.
- Translation of the labels.
- Compliance review and revision of the artwork files.
- Compliant label is delivered to the client for review and approval.
- If necessary, revisions and questions are submitted, and changes are made.