NATIVE SPEAKING CANADIAN AND EUROPEAN FRENCH PROFESSIONALS
PLG offers English to French and French to English translation and localization services for the North American and European markets which include Canada, France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland. While we offer more than 40 languages, French is our top language along with Chinese and Spanish.
We specialize in French label translation and Canadian compliance review services for the Canadian Market but also offer French business cards, certificate translation services, typesetting services, software localization, website translation/localization and audio/video localization services for the French language. Over the years, we have also done many technical translations of manuals and other technical documents.
ABOUT THE LANGUAGE
French is one of the official languages of Canada, the United States’ largest trading partner. It is spoken on almost every continent and is an official working language of the United Nations, UNESCO and NATO. In the United States, nearly 2 million people speak French at home.
With over 200 million native or second language speakers, French is an extremely prominent language for international business.
PLG’s French translators are fluent in both French and English, work within a wide range of specialties, and come from a diverse set of regions. You can count on PLG to deliver accurate and culturally correct French translations.
- Our French translators are fluent in both French and English, work within a wide range of specialties and come from a diverse set of regions. You can count on us to deliver low-cost, accurate and culturally correct translations whether it may be for markets in Canada, Europe or elsewhere.
- In addition to our high-quality translators, we have fluent French-speaking staff that is able to provide immediate support to answer client questions in most cases.
- We are an approved label translation service vendor for Walmart, Inc. and Michaels Stores, Inc., providing French and Spanish label translations for many products sold in their stores.
- We have an in-house typesetting team that is familiar with French language characters. This allows for a quick turnaround, and prompt revisions when required.
- We are proficient users of industry-leading translation memory software with French-language capabilities and support . This means lower costs, faster turnarounds and more consistency for your projects.
- We provide Canadian compliance review services to help your company export products to be sold both in the English and French-speaking Canadian market.